Elysium Careers propel you further
Elysium is the foremost provider of CAD translation software serving the world’s largest manufacturers. Our customers include Aerospace, Automotive, and Electronic giants. We work directly with these companies to solve their complex CAD data translation issues. A career with Elysium will allow you to be a part the next great innovations.
Elysium Inc. is a software company supplying 3D Software to the Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, and Electronics Industries. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with professional demeanor to assist in current sales functions with growth opportunity for future account management. Ideal candidate shall possess the ability to learn complex products and strategies quickly while communicating effectively with clientele, and be interested to increase responsibility as industry knowledge expands. Knowledge in CAD/CAM/CAE and/or Manufacturing will be advantageous. Recent college graduates with a technical degree or a business degree are encouraged to apply.
- Establish and build relationship with current customers
- Support renewals of customers
- Train for assisting and eventually managing outside/field sales
- Generate quotations and assist with managing master database information
- Attend tradeshows and events (North American travel is required)
- Contribute to marketing activity
- Assist with verbiage on brochures, documents, press releases, etc.
- Receive incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate departments/persons
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or similar field
- Strong organizational skills and effective communication skills
- Excellent work ethic with a desire to learn and improve
- Ability to learn quickly, retain knowledge, and implement acquired skills
- Personable with poise to interact with individuals at all levels
- Experienced and efficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) in a Windows environment
- Ability to travel periodically
- Coursework in CAD, Finite Element Analysis, Manufacturing Processes, Design Processes are a plus.
- Spanish is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please include a cover letter outlining your short term and long term goals at work and at home.
Please apply by sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at http://www.elysiuminc.com for more information.